Cheesy Baked Pintos
This is a very easy side dish, and I serve it with Chase’s Chicken Tacos. These beans are a perfect accompaniment to your taco night. Cheesy Baked Pintos are a better version of the refried beans from Taco Bell.
Total time: 30 minutes or less
Difficulty Level: Easy
2- 15 ounce cans of refried beans
1/2 cup of Taco sauce
1 ½ cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread both cans of beans out in a small casserole dish in an even layer.
- Spread a thin layer of taco sauce over beans in an even layer.
- Sprinkle cheese over in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until beans are warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with Chase’s Chicken Tacos.
[originally posted 8/16/2016]
[updated pictures 2/27/17]